FloNetwork (formerly Media Synergy)
FloNetwork was a tier 2 email marketing vendor with a superior product and stellar customer service. They aspired to tier 1 status and a top 3 vendor ranking.
Rebranded the product (FloNetwork) as the company and launched an aggressive 360 degree marketing communications program.
- New corporate ID + website
- Thought Leadership (media + conference sponsorships)
- Edgy advertising
- Trade show program
- Sales Collaterals
- Swag “tchochkes”
Over an 18-month period:
- Contributed significantly to the market valuation, growth and successful sale of FloNetwork to DoubleClick, later Google
- Achieved a 587% sales increase via marketing communications program
- Took FloNetwork from a pre-IPO, relative unknown in October of 1999 to the top half of the Deloitte & Touche Fast 500, and to the #1 position in its industry by February 2001
- Delivered significant ROI (300% increase in traffic to Corporate Website, 700% increase in demo requests) through advertising + trade show programs
- Delivered 180% ROI on North American Trade Show Program through a combination of innovative exhibit strategies, sponsorships, and guerrilla marketing activities
- Guerilla marketing programs received coverage in INC Magazine, Forbes and Lycos